Replacing or Upgrading Your Standby Generator?
To our valued current customers:
Have you ever thought about replacing or upgrading your standby generator?
As any piece of equipment ages, warranties expire and the need for repairs may become more frequent. While a well-maintained generator can last for many years, some people prefer the added security of owning newer equipment, as well as the peace of mind of a new full parts & labor warranty.
Here are some things to consider:
- Over the past decade advancements in technology have made the generators of today smarter, quieter, more economical to run, more dependable, and better looking.
- While equipment costs may have gone up, installation costs may be significantly less than the original costs if adequate utilities, foundations, & wiring are already in place.
- Your current generator may have some trade in value.
Right now, the following incentives are available:
- $250 discount on any replacement generator installation
- FREE 7-Year Extended Warranty ($695 value)
- $50 rebate– if you refer a friend or neighbor and they install a generator, Generac will give $50 to you both
- 18 months 0% interest financing in addition to fixed-length terms –as low as $90/month
We would be happy to discuss with you the options available, and can schedule a free site survey to help you determine if replacing your backup power system is the right decision for you.
If you would like to schedule a site survey or if you have any questions, please contact us.