What it Costs
Below are Generator and Installation Benchmark Costs:
(Approximate Cost of Standard Total Turn-Key Solution Including Generator)
This preliminary benchmark includes the anticipated total project cost (“turn-key”) and does not include available incentives or additional work performed. As these examples represent average total cost, the layout of your house may change this reference based on the scope of work, accessibility, site conditions, installation methods used and the aesthetic options you select.
WHOLE HOUSE TRANSFER – GENERAC AIR COOLED GENERATORS
|Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Benchmark (LP/NG)||Type of Transfer Switch included|
|7226||18kw||18,000 watts||66 amps||70 amp||$11,000.00 / $13,000.00||Whole House|
|7039||22kw||22,000 watts||75 amps||100 amp||$11,000.00 / $14,000.00||Whole House|
|7043||24kw||24,000 watts||86.3 amps||100 amp||$13,000.00 / $15,000.00+||Whole House|
PACKAGED SELECTED CIRCUIT GENERAC AIR COOLED GENERATORS
|Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Benchmark (LP/NG)||Transfer Switch Circuits|
|6998||7.5kw||7,500 watts||25 amps||35 amp||$7,500.00 / $9,500.00||8|
|7171||10kw||10,000 watts||37.5 amps||45 amp||$9,000.00 / $11,000.00||12|
|7223||14kw||14,000 watts||54.2 amps||60 amp||$10,000.00 / $12,000.00||14|
|7226||18kw||18,000 watts||66 amps||70 amp||$11,000.00 / $13,000.00||16|
GENERAC LIQUID COOLED GENERATORS 1 PHASE 120/240V
|Elite Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Benchmark||Includes 200amp Transfer Switch #RTS-W-200A3|
|RTG02224||22kw||22,000 watts||91.6 amps||100 amp||Call for Quote||Yes|
|RTG02724||27kw||27,000 watts||112.5 amps||125 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
|RG03224||32kw||32,000 watts||133 amps||150 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
|RTG03824||38kw||38,000 watts||158 amps||175 amp||Call forQuote||yes|
|RTG04854||48kw||48,000 watts||200 amps||200 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
Pricing Notes *
All above “Total Turn-Key Solution” for work installed by Home Power Systems in Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse, New York only. Other Generac Dealer prices may be different due to installation workmanship, materials quality, devices supported, company training/experience and longevity.
- One-Day Installation
- Town permitting – A permit is required in most towns.
- Electrical inspection by Independent Electrical Inspection Agency.
- A generator sized to meet your expressed requirements. HPS is an authorized warranty repair company for the OEMs we sell and install.
- Professional transport, rigging, and handling of each generator to your home.
- Electrical installation was completed per the latest local and national building codes.
- Coordination with the local gas utility in completing a Gas Inventory Report for gas meter upgrade, if required (Separate utility upgrade costs may be required to support the generator).
- Includes updating grounding of home’s electrical service per new NEC, article 250 codes.
- Mechanical natural gas raceway installed by an experienced mechanic and per the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and New York State Gas Codes. This includes a minimum 1″ gas raceway to the generator.
- Battery sized per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Basic generator site prep including the installation of pea gravel base per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- On-site manufacturer-recommended commissioning and startup of the generator. Obtain startup activation code from the factory. Adjust frequency and calibrate voltage output, exercise transfer switch, and balance loads for a complete and functional system. Includes setting exercise time and owner training.
- 20-item Customer Final Approval Checklist.
- Operation and Maintenance manual in a 3-ring binder.
- Maintenance program as called out in O&M (1 visit per year).
- 5-year warranty covering all parts and labor on the generator. Being a Generac PowerPro Premier, Kohler Platinum, and Authorized Cummins Dealer, there will be no issues if a warranty issue comes up.
- 24/7 Emergency service with repairs by factory-trained technicians in fully stocked vans.