- High Quality Power – Kohler home generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics
- All Weather Aluminum Enclosure with Hinged, Locking Roof
- Rated for 18-Inch to Building Installation
- OnCue Plus Generator Management System for remote monitoring is included.
- Natural Gas or LPG Kohler Command PRO® OHV Engine – Powerful and reliable engine with hydraulic valve lifters
- Exceptional Starting Power for Motors and Appliances
- High Quality Power for Electronics and Appliances – <5% THD, +/-1% voltage regulation
- Aluminum enclosure rated to 181 MPH Wind Load
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.
- Reliable. Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
- Powerful. In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to up to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner (20kW only), major appliances and electronics.
- Premium warranty. We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
- Award winner. KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only