Below are Generator and Installation Benchmark Costs:
(Total Turn-Key Solution Including Generator)
|Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Range (LP-NG)||Type of SE rated Switch Included in quote|
|7037||16kw||16,000 watts||66 amps||70 amp||$8,500.00 – $10,000.00||RTS-W-200A3|
|7039||20kw||18,000 watts||75 amps||90 amp||$9,100.00 – $10,600.00||RTS-W-200A3|
|7043||22kw||19,500 watts||86.3 amps||100 amp||$9,300.00 – $10,800.00||RTS-W-200A3|
|Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Range (LP-NG)||Transfer Switch Circuits|
|7030||9kw||8,000 watts||33.3 amps||35 amp||$5,800.00 – $7,300.00||10|
|7032||11kw||10,000 watts||42 amps||50 amp||$6,500.00 – $7,800.00||12|
|7036||16kw||16,000 watts||66 amps||70 amp||$7,700.00 – $9,000.00||16|
|Elite Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Range||Includes 200amp Transfer Switch #RTS-W-200A3|
|RTG02224||22kw||22,000 watts||91.6 amps||100 amp||Call for Quote||Yes|
|RTG02724||27kw||27,000 watts||112.5 amps||125 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
|RG03224||32kw||32,000 watts||133 amps||150 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
|RTG03824||38kw||38,000 watts||158 amps||175 amp||Call forQuote||yes|
|RTG04854||48kw||48,000 watts||200 amps||200 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
|Model No.||Size||Circuits||Sell Price*||Built-in Switch|
|Model No.||Size||Rating||Sell Price|
|RTS-W-100A3||100 amp||Nema 3R rated||$499.00|
|RTS-W-200A3||200 amp||Nema 3R rated||$699.00|
Pricing Notes *
All above “Total Turn-Key Solution” is for work installed by Home Power Systems in Rochester and Syracuse, New York only. Other Generac Dealer prices may be different.
- 2 – Year maintenance agreement per Generac service schedule 4.12. This includes a total of 2 visits over a two year period.
- On-site commissioning and startup by an HPS factory trained Generac technician. Startup includes frequency, voltage and demand regulator adjustments as well as recommended load testing.
- Electrical inspection.
- Town permitting (most towns do require a building permit).
- Up to 20′ natural gas iron piping (most contractors give you 6′ ) sized to Generac Installation guidelines. As an installation best practice, HPS does not install gas piping exposed on outside of homes. All piping is installed in the basement and above accessible ceilings.
- Local utility coordination if a larger gas meter is required.
- All items spelled out in above “Standard Services”.
- 100% customer satisfaction (see our testimonial page for satisfied customers)
- 24/7 emergency services.