Below are Generator and Installation Benchmark Costs:
(Apprximate Cost of Standard Total Turn-Key Solution Including Generator)
|Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Range (LP-NG)||Type of Transfer Switch included|
|7178||16kw||16,000 watts||66 amps||70 amp||$9,200.00 – $10,900.00||Whole House|
|7039||20kw||18,000 watts||75 amps||90 amp||$9,700.00 – $11,700.00||Whole House|
|7043||22kw||19,500 watts||86.3 amps||100 amp||$10,000.00 – $12,500.00||Whole House|
|Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Range (LP-NG)||Transfer Switch Circuits|
|7171||10kw||10,000 watts||37.5 amps||45 amp||$7,300.00 – $8,800.00||12|
|7174||13kw||13,000 watts||54.2 amps||60 amp||$7,600.00 – $9,300.00||14|
|7036||16kw||16,000 watts||66 amps||70 amp||$9,000.00 – $10,400.00||16|
|Elite Model No.||Size||Rated Continuous Power Capacity (NG)||Rated Load Current 240V 1 phase (NG)||Main Breaker Rating||Turn-Key Install Price Range||Includes 200amp Transfer Switch #RTS-W-200A3|
|RTG02224||22kw||22,000 watts||91.6 amps||100 amp||Call for Quote||Yes|
|RTG02724||27kw||27,000 watts||112.5 amps||125 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
|RG03224||32kw||32,000 watts||133 amps||150 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
|RTG03824||38kw||38,000 watts||158 amps||175 amp||Call forQuote||yes|
|RTG04854||48kw||48,000 watts||200 amps||200 amp||Call for Quote||yes|
Pricing Notes *
All above “Total Turn-Key Solution” is for work installed by Home Power Systems in Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse, New York only. Other Generac Dealer prices may be different.
• One-Day Installation
• Town permitting – A permit is required in most towns.
• Electrical inspection by Independent Electrical Inspection Agency.
• A generator sized to meet your expressed requirements. HPS is an authorized Generac PowerPro Premier Dealer and warranty repair company.
• Professional transport, rigging and handling of each generator to your home.
• Electrical installation completed per latest local and national building codes.
• Coordination with local gas utility in completing Gas Inventory Report for gas meter upgrade, if required (Separate utility upgrade costs may be required to support generator).
• Includes updating grounding of homes electrical service per new NEC, article 250 codes.
• Mechanical natural gas raceway installed by an experienced mechanic and per manufacturer’s installation guidelines and New York State Gas Codes. This includes 1” minimum gas raceway to the generator.
• Battery sized per manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Basic generator site prep including the installation of pea gravel base per manufacturer’s recommendations.
• On-site manufacturer recommended commissioning and startup of the generator. Obtain startup activation code from the factory. Adjust frequency and calibrate voltage output, exercise transfer switch and balance loads for a complete and functional system. Includes setting exercise time & owner training.
• 20 – item Customer Final Approval Checklist.
• Operation & Maintenance manual in 3-ring binder.
• 2-year maintenance program as called out in section 4 (1 visit per year).
• 2-year warranty covering all parts and labor on the generator. Being a Generac PowerPro Premier there will be no issues if a warranty issue comes up.
• 24/7 Emergency service with repairs by factory trained technicians in fully stocked vans.