Discover, MasterCard, Visa, & Amex are accepted
Generac not only offers you products that protect you during the next power outage but financial security as well. By choosing from several flexible financing options through Home Power Systems, you can now prepare for the next power outage while keeping your lines of credit free for other needs.
Our program offers you flexible financing options with the ability to buy now and pay overtime*. It is quick, safe, and simple to apply for financing, and you will receive a response within minutes.
So don’t delay. You can complete your installation now rather than later. Selecting the right professional dealer with an attractive same-as-cash payment option makes your decision easier. Have a question? Call 877-421-0203.
Why financing is a great idea
-We don’t directly finance your loan ourselves, this means we don’t stand to make any extra money from it. This means we will not be overestimating your project to make more money on any interest that may be applied and will be working diligently to get you the best deal possible.
-Finding financing is not always easy. We have taken the time to put together a short list some of the best options available in the area and will help guide you through the process.
- No money down
- Covers generator and installation
- Flexible credit promotions available to fit a variety of cardholder needs
- Simple application process with fast credit decisions made within minutes
- No payments and no interest for 18 months on approved credit
Why wait? Start your project today! APPLY HERE or contact your project manager for more details on how to get started.
Get an unsecured Home Improvement Loan.** A fixed-rate, no-collateral loan for home updates, repairs, and generator installations.
Whether it’s for a new pool, installing that high-end dream bathroom, or installing a new generator, a KeyBank home improvement loan could provide you with the funds you need to see your project through. Use this quick and simple loan to fix up your home, without using your home’s equity or credit cards.
|Interest Rate:||Low, fixed interest rate|
|Loan Amount:||Starting at $5,000|
|Term:||Up to 84 months|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Manage in Online Banking:||Yes|
- No equity or collateral needed
- No appraisal or third-party inspections
- Quick and simple application process
- Fixed, flexible payment options
Contact Martin Carns at 585-637-0922 or on his cell phone at 585-739-5521 to get more information or to get started setting up your loan. The biggest benefit, there is no running around trying to make it into the bank to sign the paperwork, he will come to you on your time to take care of all the paperwork and get you squared away.
You can access your loan statements, check your loan’s remaining balance, and make payments using online banking.
In order to apply, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Live in one of the following states: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, or WA
- Agree to provide any additional personal and business information, if requested such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all of the information provided in the application is true and correct.
- Authorize the bank and/or a credit bureau to investigate and verify the information provided within the application.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum payments required. **All credit products are subject to credit approval