Have you ever thought about replacing or upgrading your standby generator?
As any piece of equipment ages, warranties expire and the need for repairs may become more frequent. While a well-maintained generator can last for many years, some people prefer the added security of owning newer equipment, as well as the peace of mind of a new full parts & labor warranty.
- Over the past decade advancements in technology have made the generators of today smarter, quieter, more economical to run, more dependable, and better looking.
- While equipment costs may have gone up, installation costs may be significantly less than the original costs if adequate utilities, foundations, & wiring are already in place.
- While equipment costs may have gone up slightly, installation costs may be significantly less than the original costs provided adequate utilities, foundations, and wiring are already in place.
- Depending on your current unit’s condition, your old generator could have some trade-in value.
We would be happy to discuss with you the options available and can schedule a free site survey to help you determine if replacing your backup power system is the right decision for you.
If you would like to schedule a site survey or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Replacement Benchmark Pricing:
Below you will find our benchmark pricing for replacing a currently existing an automatic home standby system.
- 9kw: $5,700.00 – $7,000.00 (NG) / $5,325.00 – $6,625.00 (LP)
- 11kw: $5,900.00 – $7,200.00 (NG) / $5,525.00 – $7,825.00 (LP)
- 16kw: $7,000.00 – $8,500.00 (NG) / $6,525.00 – $8,025.00 (LP)
- 20kw: $7,600.00 – $9,100.00 (NG) / $7,125.00 – $8,625.00 (LP)
- 22kw: $8,000.00 – $9,500.00 (NG) / $7,525.00 – $9,025.00 (LP)