Have You Thought About Replacing or Upgrading Your Standby Generator?
As any piece of equipment ages, warranties expire and the need for repairs may become more frequent. While a well-maintained generator can last for many years, some people prefer the added security of owning newer equipment, as well as the peace of mind of a new full parts & labor warranty.
Here are some things to consider:
- Over the past decade advancements in technology have made the generators of today smarter, quieter, more economical to run, more dependable, and better looking.
- While equipment costs may have gone up, installation costs may be significantly less than the original costs if adequate utilities, foundations, & wiring are already in place.
If you are interested in exploring a generator replacement, I wanted to let you know about an exclusive new promotion worth over $1,300 being offered only to Home Power Systems customers!
You will receive the following with every new 10-22kW generator replacement through 3/1/20:
- A FREE Generac 10 Year Parts & Labor Warranty – a $995 value, FREE!
- A $250.00 discount on any replacement generator installation
- Generac $50 rebate – if you refer a friend or neighbor and they install a generator, Generac gives $50 to you both
- HPS $50 referral check – as above, if you refer a friend or family member to us, we will send you $50 in addition to the Generac $50 rebate
- 18 months 0% interest financing in addition to fixed-length terms as low as $90/month
We would be happy to discuss with you the options available and can schedule a free site survey to help you determine if replacing your backup power system is the right decision for you.
If you would like to schedule a site survey or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (877) 421-0203.