Kohler RXT 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch Service Rated Nema 3R | RXT-JFNC-150ASE
Request a Local Install Quote! Call 1-877-421-0203 to Order Transfer Switch Only
Out of stock
- Designed for use only with Kohler generator sets equipped with RDC2 or DC2 generator set/transfer switch controls
- Allows utility voltage display on the RDC2/DC2
- UL listed
- Corrosion-resistant NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure: Pad lockable, Approved for indoor or outdoor installation, ANSI 49 gray
- Service Entrance models include disconnect circuit breaker
- Five-year limited warranty
- Shipping fee – $60.00
Kohler RXT 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch Service Rated – Nema 3R
Part of the new line of Kohler transfer switches, the RXT line enclosures are all aluminum and rated for indoor/outdoor use.
The brain of your KOHLER backup power system, the transfer switch continuously monitors the utility power for an interruption. If utility power fails, the transfer switch automatically starts the power system, transfers the electrical loads and restores power to your home. When utility power resumes, the transfer switch reverses the process automatically.
- Service-entrance-rated, two-pole, single-phase open-transition transfer switch
- Approved for indoor or outdoor installation with NEMA Type 3R corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure, padlockable.
- Includes load control contact, which allows a 5-minute delay in startup of selected loads, such as an air conditioner
- Allows variable speed weekly exercise cycle and self-diagnostic test on the 14RESA(L) and 20RESA(L) generators
- Includes 5-year limited warranty