13kW Generac Generator with 200amp SE Transfer Switch Model# 7175
Out of stock
13kW Generac Generator and SE Rated, 200amp transfer switch Model #7175
- Generac OHVI V-Twin Engine, designed for generator use
- Evolution Controller, Multilingual, LCD display
- Controller update, the main breaker is moved inside by the control panel. All connections available in one single location for easy visibility and connection
- Certified for 18″ Installation to the Home
- Direct-to-Dirt Composite Pad
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure
- Removable side panel for easier access to all electrical connections, fuel and battery installation
- Improved locking system. Lock covers to prevent debris and ice intrusion
- Smart Battery Charger
- Programmable Exerciser, set for weekly or monthly operation
- Includes RTSW200A3, 200 Amp Service Rated, NEMA 3R (outdoor rated) Automatic Transfer Switch
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Generac 13kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator with Aluminum Enclosure and 200 Amp Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
Generac’s 13,000 Watt Guardian Series provides the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it kicks in within seconds of determining power loss automatically runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns. Control your power. Control your life.
Up to whole house protection with the 200 amp NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch.
5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for a the clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts.
Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
24/7X365 Customer Support Team standby by all day, every day from Generac headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have 888-436-3722.
Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac’s Evolution Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your Generac is always in top operating condition.
Battery Requirement Not Included: 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35 AGM 650 CCA Minimum