13kW Generac Generator with 16-Circuit Transfer Switch Model# 7174
Request a Local Install Quote! Call 1-877-421-0203 to Order Generator Only
Out of stock
13kW Generac Generator with 16-Circuit Transfer Switch
- Generac OHVI V-Twin Engine, designed for generator use
- Evolution Controller, Multilingual, LCD display
- Controller update, the main breaker is moved inside by the control panel. All connections available in one single location for easy visibility and connection
- Certified for 18″ Installation to the Home
- Direct-to-Dirt Composite Pad
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure
- Removable side panel for easier access to all electrical connections, fuel and battery installation
- Improved locking system. Lock covers to prevent debris and ice intrusion
- Smart Battery Charger
- Programmable Exerciser, set for weekly or monthly operation
- Includes RTSG16EZA3, 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch Nema 3R with 16 Space Load Center
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
11/10kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator with Aluminum Enclosure and 16 Circuit Load Center Nema 3R Automatic Transfer Switch
Generac’s 11,000 Watt (LP) / 10,000 Watt (NG) Guardian Series provides the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it kicks in within seconds of determining power loss automatically and runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns. Control your power. Control your life.
Powers 14 Circuits of your home with the 100-amp, Nema 3R (indoor or outdoor rated) transfer switch with aluminum enclosure.
5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for the clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts.
Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
24/7X365 Customer Support Team standby by all day, every day from Generac headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have 888-436-3722.
Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac’s Evolution Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
Battery Requirement Not Included: 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35 AGM 650 CCA Minimum